We are currently seeking for a talented Apache Spark Developer.
On this role you will:
- Work on different parts of a Data Lake and master the architecture of the used data pipeline (from getting data from external resources to data management)
- Develop modules and scripts to help ingest data from external resources into the Data Lake
- Design and development of REST APIs to exchange data between the different components of the Data Lake
- Be creative in optimizing the data pipeline in order to integrate more data resources
Required Skills, Education, and Experience:
- A university degree in computer science, business informatics or in a comparable course of study
- Experience working with large scale data systems using Hadoop and its ecosystem.
- Advanced programming skills, ideally in Java, Python and/or Scala
- Excellent understanding of common database technologies, such as Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MariaDB
- Very good analytical skills and a strong technical understanding
- Excellent social and communication skills
- Excellent English skills (spoken & written), good German skills are a huge plus
Must have know-how in the following:
- Proven experience working with Big Data technologies like Hadoop, Hive, Spark, NiFi, Kafka, Atlas etc.
- At least one of the following – Java, Scala, Python
Who we are
Adastra is a global IT company, offering premier class services and solutions in various sectors, facilitating the transition to the digital era.
We work in international teams and on projects for leading global financial, automotive, telecommunications and insurance pioneers.
We pride ourselves in accepting the challenge of mastering cutting-edge technologies to empower our clients achieve great outcomes. What gives us satisfaction is the opportunity to apply innovation in our jobs daily, inclusive of areas such as Cloud, Managed Services, Big Data, AI, IoT, Blockchain, Data Monetization and RPA.
Employee Perks & Benefits
Additional health insurance
Free German language classes
Employee referal program with awards
Free drinks in the office
Gaming and relax area
Internal events and CSR programs
Sofia, Plovdiv, Varna
working in international teams
for leading global financial, automotive, telecommunications and insurance pionerrs