We are currently seeking for a talented AWS Data Engineer.
- Develop, construct, test and maintain architectures
- Design, implement and deploy scalable data pipelines and data services using various programming languages, tools and frameworks
- Identify ways to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality
- Proactively follow the technology trends and employ emerging technology to increase overall efficiency
- Provide technical consulting to the client users
Required Skills, Education, Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience with the core AWS services
- Proven track record with ECR and ECS
- Proficiency with at least one language: Java, Python, Scala
- Experience with Python frameworks and libraries like Pandas, PySpark, Boto3
- Knowledge in Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with relational SQL or NoSQL databases
- Experience with Big data tools: Hadoop, Apache Spark, Hive, Kafka, etc.
- Good understanding of CI/CD concepts, experience is a plus
- Good background in Unix and shell-scripting
- Experience with each of the below-listed items is a plus: HTTP, SOAP, REST API (Postman)
Who we are
Adastra is a global IT company, offering premier class services and solutions in various sectors, facilitating the transition to the digital era.
We work in international teams and on projects for leading global financial, automotive, telecommunications and insurance pioneers.
We pride ourselves in accepting the challenge of mastering cutting-edge technologies to empower our clients achieve great outcomes. What gives us satisfaction is the opportunity to apply innovation in our jobs daily, inclusive of areas such as Cloud, Managed Services, Big Data, AI, IoT, Blockchain, Data Monetization and RPA.
Employee Perks & Benefits
Additional health insurance
Free German language classes
Employee referal program with awards
Free drinks in the office
Gaming and relax area
Internal events and CSR programs
Sofia, Plovdiv, Varna
working in international teams
for leading global financial, automotive, telecommunications and insurance pionerrs