We are currently looking for an experienced IT Business Analyst.
- Work with Subject Matter Experts (SME) and stakeholders to review, analyze and confirm the business needs.
- Translate the business needs to technical requirements for data integration projects.
- Responsible for preparing the functional documentation and mapping specification for the development team.
- Solid SQL knowledge and Data Modeling experience.
- Good knowledge and experience in Data Warehousing.
- Client-focused person with excellent communication skills and experience in coordination between business and technical team.
- Experience in the Banking industry as well as with core banking systems.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Fluency in English.
- Education in Computer science, Mathematics & Informatics or equivalent.
Who we are
Adastra is a global IT company, offering premier class services and solutions in various sectors, facilitating the transition to the digital era.
We work in international teams and on projects for leading global financial, automotive, telecommunications and insurance pioneers.
We pride ourselves in accepting the challenge of mastering cutting-edge technologies to empower our clients achieve great outcomes. What gives us satisfaction is the opportunity to apply innovation in our jobs daily, inclusive of areas such as Cloud, Managed Services, Big Data, AI, IoT, Blockchain, Data Monetization and RPA.
Employee Perks & Benefits
Additional health insurance
Free German language classes
Employee referal program with awards
Free drinks in the office
Gaming and relax area
Internal events and CSR programs
Sofia, Plovdiv, Varna
working in international teams
for leading global financial, automotive, telecommunications and insurance pionerrs