We are currently looking for Microsoft Technical Application Support Specialist, who will become our next talent in our Managed Service team built with great professionals.
- Provide 2nd level technical application support and monitoring on Microsoft analytical and SQL products
- Execute troubleshooting and application management – Change Control & Technical documentation
- Use ITSM system for Incident Management
- Define operational alerts and associated thresholds for alerting
- Collaborate on technical issues with stakeholders from Development and Customer teams
- Participate in deployments and upgrades
- Ensure Service Level Agreement targets are met
- Participate in Continues Service Improvement initiatives
- University degree in Computer Science or related numerate / quantitative subject
- Relevant еxperience in a similar role
- Solid experience in supporting MS SQL server
- Excellent level of English, both spoken and written
- Ability to resolve complex problems with a positive and professional manner
- Keen on learning new MS technologies, including Azure
- Experience with supporting SSAS, SSRS, Power BI, or other MS technology would be considered as an advantage
- Team player
- Willing to work on shifts
Who we are
Adastra is a global IT company, offering premier class services and solutions in various sectors, facilitating the transition to the digital era.
We work in international teams and on projects for leading global financial, automotive, telecommunications and insurance pioneers.
We pride ourselves in accepting the challenge of mastering cutting-edge technologies to empower our clients achieve great outcomes. What gives us satisfaction is the opportunity to apply innovation in our jobs daily, inclusive of areas such as Cloud, Managed Services, Big Data, AI, IoT, Blockchain, Data Monetization and RPA.
Employee Perks & Benefits
Additional health insurance
Free German language classes
Employee referal program with awards
Free drinks in the office
Gaming and relax area
Internal events and CSR programs
Sofia, Plovdiv, Varna
working in international teams
for leading global financial, automotive, telecommunications and insurance pionerrs