We are currently looking for a Senior Azure Engineer.
- Shaping the implementation of Azure, VM configuration and maintenance, backup/restore procedures,
- Ongoing operational maintenance, support, and upgrades of Cloud infrastructure systems and software.
- Implementing Cloud security and monitoring.
- Support of various software applications and Azure Cloud-based systems.
- Support new and ongoing cloud implementation projects.
- Understands, documents, and supports the underlying business processes, workflows, data and application platforms that depend on Microsoft services.
- Take ownership of issues, with a sense of urgency, and using sound judgement to resolve within service levels.
- Engage peers following processes and procedures to create complete solution designs.
- Develop and communicate task-level detail for project plans.
- Senior professional with 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- A genuine interest in the MS Cloud area, coupled with enthusiasm and drive to dig deep, develop and share expertise across the Adastra Group and with clients
- Hands-on experience and in some of the core technologies in MS Cloud – Azure Storage, Azure SQL, SQL Data Warehouse, Cosmos DB, Azure Functions, Data Factory, Azure Analysis Services, Event Grid, Logic Apps
- Experience of system administration of Windows server-side infrastructure, virtual machines, and associated technologies on physical servers is an advantage
- MS Cloud Certified is an advantage
- Consulting skills and business acumen
- Ability to effectively coordinate and multi-task across external and internal stakeholders
- Strong technological drive
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
- Prior experience working at a Managed Services/IT Services company, and a background in dealing with global teams and remote teams will be a plus
- Team player, capable of high performance and flexibility in a dynamic working environment
- Excellent level of English, both spoken and written
Who we are
Adastra is a global IT company, offering premier class services and solutions in various sectors, facilitating the transition to the digital era.
We work in international teams and on projects for leading global financial, automotive, telecommunications and insurance pioneers.
We pride ourselves in accepting the challenge of mastering cutting-edge technologies to empower our clients achieve great outcomes. What gives us satisfaction is the opportunity to apply innovation in our jobs daily, inclusive of areas such as Cloud, Managed Services, Big Data, AI, IoT, Blockchain, Data Monetization and RPA.
Employee Perks & Benefits
Additional health insurance
Free German language classes
Employee referal program with awards
Free drinks in the office
Gaming and relax area
Internal events and CSR programs
Sofia, Plovdiv, Varna
working in international teams
for leading global financial, automotive, telecommunications and insurance pionerrs