We are currently seeking for a talented System Administrator.
On this role you will:
- Work on ongoing operational maintenance, support, and upgrades of Windows Servers, Active Directory and LDAP
- Support new and ongoing implementation projects
- Take ownership of issues, with a sense of urgency, and using sound judgement to resolve within service levels.
- Use ITSM system for Incident Management, Change Management and Request Fulfilment
- Define operational alerts and associated thresholds for alerting
- Ensure Service Level Agreement targets are met
- Participate in Continual Service Improvement initiatives
- Relevant experience on a similar role
- Windows Server Administration expertise
- Hands-on experience with eDirectory and iManager is a strong advantage
- Knowledge with Identity Management (IDM) good practices
- Strong technological drive
- Desire to develop in cloud technologies
- Ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
- Team player, capable of high performance and flexibility in a dynamic working environment
- Excellent level of English, both spoken and written
Who we are
Adastra is a global IT company, offering premier class services and solutions in various sectors, facilitating the transition to the digital era.
We work in international teams and on projects for leading global financial, automotive, telecommunications and insurance pioneers.
We pride ourselves in accepting the challenge of mastering cutting-edge technologies to empower our clients achieve great outcomes. What gives us satisfaction is the opportunity to apply innovation in our jobs daily, inclusive of areas such as Cloud, Managed Services, Big Data, AI, IoT, Blockchain, Data Monetization and RPA.
Employee Perks & Benefits
Additional health insurance
Free German language classes
Employee referal program with awards
Free drinks in the office
Gaming and relax area
Internal events and CSR programs
Sofia, Plovdiv, Varna
working in international teams
for leading global financial, automotive, telecommunications and insurance pionerrs